[FFmpeg-devel] flashsvenc.c path - fix ability to handle negative linesize

Jason Askew jason.askew
Sat May 12 20:38:07 CEST 2007

> Doesn't p->data[0] point to the beginning of the buffer even if linesize
> is negative ? If so the only thing to add is the abs.
>
> MvH
> Benjamin Larsson

No, it doesn't.  I cleared this up with Michael with detailed
questioning.  When line size is negative, the pointer goes to the
first column of the last row.  Linesize being negative then moves the
pointer 'up' through the frame.

I am not on my development PC, I will fix the indentation and compile
issues on Monday.

I'm really trying here guys...  I am also about 50% done with two pass
encoding for flashsv.  I'm working in a windows environment for all
this, so some of my issues are probably directly related to that.