[FFmpeg-devel] flashsvenc.c - sampling block size too low

Mike Melanson mike
Fri May 18 22:09:01 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> What's your beef with CAPTCHAs?

I don't like the idea of having to type one everytime I make a Wiki
edit. That could really slow me down.

> It's no fun at all and obviously an arms race...
>
> That said, I have managed to reduce spamming on a phpbb forum by adding
> a custom "I am not a spammer checkbox" at account creation.

It's hard enough to find where to edit some bit of printed text. I can't
imagine reliably adding an input mechanism.

Low-level multimedia software? No problem. Web apps? no way. That's
someone else's problem :)

--
	-Mike Melanson