[FFmpeg-devel] List of people with SVN write access

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu May 24 22:27:41 CEST 2007

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 11:34:43AM +0200, Panagiotis Issaris wrote:

> Is such a list available somewhere? The reason I'm asking is that I
> sometimes find it difficult to known whether I should commit a patch
> which was okay-ed or if the person submitting the patch can do so
> (him|her)self.

If in doubt, commit :)

Below is the list of committers.

Diego

FFmpeg devs:

# Alex Beregszaszi
# Attila Kinali
# Aurelien Jacobs
# Benjamin Larsson
# Baptiste Coudurier
# Benoit Fouet
# Corey Hickey
# David Conrad
# Diego Biurrun
# Dominik Mierzejewski
# Felix Buenemann
# Francois Revol
# Guillaume Poirier
# Ivan Kalvachev
# Ivo van Poorten
# Jindrich Makovicka
# Justin Ruggles
# Konstantin Shishkov
# Loren Merritt
# Luca Barbato
# Luca Abeni
# Mans Rullgard
# Michel Bardiaux
# Mike Melanson
# Marc Hoffman
# Michael Niedermayer
# Nico Sabbi
# Oded Shimon
# Panagiotis Issaris
# Ramiro Polla
# Reimar Doeffinger
# Reynaldo Verdejo Pinochet
# Rich Felker
# Roberto Togni
# Roman Shaposhnik
# Sascha Sommer
# Stefan Gehrer
# Zuxy Meng

MPlayer devs that never committed to FFmpeg:

# Benjamin Zores
# Clemens Ladisch
# Benjamin Litter
# Evgeniy Stepanov
# Jonas Jermann
# Moritz Bunkus
# Nicolas Plourde
# Alan Curry
# Rik Snel
# Ville Syrj?l?
# Erik Lunchpail
# Vladimir Voroshilov

MPlayer translators that never committed to FFmpeg:

# Marcin Biernat (Boski Cinek)
# Gabor Mizda
# Jiri Heryan
# Sebastian Kr?mer