[FFmpeg-devel] snow developement - donations

Arpi arpi
Fri May 25 23:46:33 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Lars T?uber <lars.taeuber at gmx.net> writes:
>
> > Good evening!
> >
> >> Good idea! Ok, I offer 400 eur to Michael if he restarts works on the
> >> snow codec, and promises its specification will be stabilized/finalized
> >> soon. I would like to use it for archiving, so (backward) compatibility
> >> is very important for me too...
> >
> > Ok, 400 Euros is a good sum. I'd pay the first half immediately and the
> second half after completion of spec and implementation.
> >

> >> A'rpi
> >
> > Thank you A'rpi.
> > This are 800 Euros till now. Any other donators?
>
> 1200, (+ 200 + 200). How does one deliver a donation ?

for Michael i think it's ok to send via bank transfer...
(i've sent some money already this way to him)

note i don't think anybody else is voluntering/capable to do this task...

note2: i'll make some offer to anybody who is interesting in ppc altivec
optimizations of the snow codec (after its specification/code is finalized)

A'rpi