[FFmpeg-devel] Can ffplay decode a pure stream with no container?

boku boku0712
Mon Nov 5 03:36:21 CET 2007

Thanks Michel~
So say if I wanna play h264 bit stream. I only need to set the format as
h264 since I listed all the ffmpeg formats and there's one for w H264 video
format. Is it?
Thanks again.~~

BR,