[FFmpeg-devel] frame rotation --- need help

Tilak Adhya tilakadhya
Wed Nov 7 05:24:28 CET 2007

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am facing a problem regarding ffmpeg development and need expert's help. My prob is ---

How to rotate a frame / picture before make the media as streamable.
If I have a frame in portrait and I need to display this frame in the mobile screen as landscape. So there will be some rotation. I have used the resize option keeping the aspect ratio same , but there is no option for rotation, I think. Could you please give some ideas about it.

Thanks in advance...

Regards
litak