[FFmpeg-devel] Splitting an h.264 encoded stream in NALs?

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Nov 10 13:05:27 CET 2007

Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have an H.264 stream (from linbx264), and I need to split it in NALs
> (yes, I am working on H.264 support in the RTP muxer :).
> I wrote my own code for this (and it seems to work well), but I am
> wondering if we have some function in libavcodec that I can call for
> this (I had a look at libavcodec/h264.c, and it does not seem to call
> ff_find_start_code()).

it is a bit convoluted inside that file, you may just take the
h264_parse from feng and change the parameters to fit ffmpeg.

http://live.polito.it/gitweb/?p=feng.git;a=blob;f=mediathread/h264.c;h=1db11b264e7dfc051bca1b45b2a2a7b3ab8bbef3;hb=HEAD

lu

--

Luca Barbato