[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] adding 'dist' rule to makefiles

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Nov 12 22:49:24 CET 2007

Hi,

On Nov 12, 2007 7:12 AM, Dejan Sakelsak <sakdean at gmail.com> wrote:

> generates a ffmpeg.tar.gz tarball in $(SRC_PATH)
>
> i hope, the patch will come handy and be applied.

As for the patch, a lot of stuff can be generalized in config.mak (make dist
is copied 3 times, for example). More interesting would be a
co-implementation of make distcheck on top of this (only for the top-level
dir, fairly easy). Maybe here's some nice bone for Diego to bite in:
implement those two, be it with this patch or another, and I'll drop my
autotools.patch, completely.

Ronald