[FFmpeg-devel] perror() in libav*?

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Nov 16 11:06:42 CET 2007

Hi all,

Luca Abeni wrote:
>>> What do other people think?
>> use 1
>
> Ok, I'll send a patch for 1) in a short time

And here are the patches:
- remove-perror-from-libavutil.diff changes CHECKED_ALLOCZ() not to
use perror() (calls to perror() are included in mpegvideo.o, h264.o
and others due to this)
- remove-perror-from-grabbers.diff fixes audio, v4l and dv1394 not
to use perror()
- remove-perror-from-net.diff fixes udp.c
- Finally, avoid-perror.diff generates a linking error when perror
is used in libav*

I did not convert libavformat/bktr.c, because I cannot compile it.

			Thanks,
				Luca