[FFmpeg-devel] check Libraries before compiling!?

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Nov 20 11:23:59 CET 2007

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 10:36:35AM +0100, Ramon Hackbarth wrote:

> Am 20.11.2007 um 10:31 schrieb Diego Biurrun:

> >> congratulations for having hijacked a thread! this is a particularly
> >> beloved practice here, indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >>
> >> Go on this way, and don't forget to top-post in all your replies
> >
> > You forgot that he is posting to the wrong mailing list.  Of course
> > this
> > is no surprise from a thread hijacker..
>
> Hey... it seems just normal to behave like Nico Sobbi...

Is it normal to disregard the mailing list rules and the netiquette like
you do?

> I think
> adding a function (or fixing a bug!?) is a developer question... what
> should just normal user answer to my question? "Yes, nice function,
> add it" or "Not necessary!" ?! Think about that, guys....

FFmpeg is a set of programming libraries, hence its users are
programmers.  Any such "normal user" should be plenty capable of
answering your question.

If you have a patch for the problem you describe, post here,
otherwise don't.

Diego