[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Split libavformat

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Nov 21 13:40:21 CET 2007

Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi Diego,
>
> thanks for the review. I am quite busy at work right now, but tomorrow
> I'll fix my patches according to it.

Here are a first part of the patches:
- isolate_os_support.diff comes before all the other patches. I think it
   can be applied even if the following patches still need work
- I updated create_libavgrab.diff according to the review. But I do not
   know if I got the configure part right... It seems to work, but I am
   not sure if I did the correct thing.

I did not put any copyright on alldevices.c, because even looking at svn log
and/or svn annotate on libavformat/allformats.c I cannot understand who the
copyright holder should be...

					Luca