[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Split libavformat

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Nov 21 17:50:40 CET 2007

Luca Abeni wrote:
>> Hi Diego,
>>
>> thanks for the review. I am quite busy at work right now, but tomorrow
>> I'll fix my patches according to it.
>
> Here are a first part of the patches:
[...]

...And here are two possible versions of create_libavnet.diff. I created
2 different versions because I am not sure if renaming the rtp (de)muxer
to net(de)muxer is a good idea or not (I agree that for v4l2, oss & friends
a better name than "muxer" was needed, but I think that maybe the RTP
AVFormat is really a muxer). So I provide both the solutions and people
can decide which one is better.

My doubts about the correctness of the configure changes apply to these
patches too....

I hope I addressed all the comments, but I unfortunately had the possibility
to work only a small time on these patches, so I apologize in advance if I
forgot something.

			Thanks,
				Luca