[FFmpeg-devel] Need suggestion for ROTATION

Tilak Adhya tilakadhya
Thu Nov 22 14:59:58 CET 2007

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I meant yuv420P. But in the ffmpeg code-base
it is really difficult to get the point, where to
add the code. We thought to add the rotation specific
code in the do_video_out() function of ffmpeg.c. Is it
a right place to add code ?
And for this rotation purpose, we need to rearrange the
byte sequence of data[0], then the height and width
will both be changed. So we need a new picture. This is
my idea. Is it correct ?

Can you tell me some good link such that I can make good
knowledge in YUVxyzP kind of stuff.

Awaiting for your reply...

Regards
litak