[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] OS/2 and recent updates, libavnet?

Dave Yeo daveryeo
Sat Nov 24 07:24:14 CET 2007

Hi, with recent commits, I think to do with libavnet though it is hard
to keep track of all the patches here :) I have a couple of small
problems building ffmpeg on OS/2 using the alternative OS/2 patch
referred to in a different thread.
rtpproto.c: In function `rtp_read':
rtpproto.c:173: error: `socklen_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
ffserver.c: In function `http_server':
ffserver.c:516: error: storage size of `poll_table' isn't known

This patch fixes it for me for now though perhaps I should wait for
net_os_support.h to be committed.
Also updated a comment in os_support.h to make clear that innotek_libc
does not have poll.
Dave