[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Donations link on the homepage

Benjamin Larsson banan
Sat Nov 24 21:40:17 CET 2007

Hi, I've been thinking about setting up a Paypal donations link on the
FFmpeg homepage. The main reason would be to use the donations to pay
for features that would be nice to have in ffmpeg, developer travel
expenses (linuxtag etc) and hardware for developers.

The actual Paypal setup could be done through Source Forge, they provide
an easy infrastructure for that and there already is a FFmpeg project there.

So what do you think about that, is that something we should do or is it
just a bad idea ?

MvH
Benjamin Larsson