[FFmpeg-devel] Devel question : how to calculate frame_size in audio encoder (adpcm_encode_init)

Vladimir Voroshilov voroshil
Thu Oct 4 04:39:43 CEST 2007

2007/10/4, Vitor Sessak <vitor1001 at gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> Vladimir Voroshilov wrote:
> > 2007/10/4, Tom Van Braeckel <tomvanbraeckel at gmail.com>:
> >> Hi guys, we (at amv-codec-tools) are working on the adpcm_ima_amv encoder
> >> for the AMV format but have a question on how to access the video frame rate
> >> from the audio encoder.. or how to set the frame_size correctly.
> >
> > Audio and video frames in AMV files should be interleaved on-by-one.
>
> I've wrote a code some time ago for such strict interleaving (its done
> at the muxer). See
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2007-May/028736.html

Thanks for pointing to this.
We already have similar (but not so clean, since static variable is
used) solution.
I'll rewrite code for using context structure.

P.S. Main question about frame_size is still opened,

--
Regards,
Vladimir Voroshilov     mailto:voroshil at gmail.com
JID: voroshil at gmail.com, voroshil at jabber.ru