[FFmpeg-devel] network / ipv6 / ... maintainer needed

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Oct 8 14:13:30 CEST 2007

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>> maybe you can be interested in the
>> patch I posted some time ago, for removing the "multicast=" tag from URLs
>> (I can resend it if you do not have it).
>

> Yes please.
Here is the latest version. Note that it still contains an unrelated hunk
(changing "if (s->is_multicast && !(h->flags & URL_WRONLY))" in
"if (!(h->flags & URL_WRONLY))"), as spotted by Michael. If you think this
patch can be useful I'll fix that hunk and resend in 2 or 3 days.

Also note that no windows/beos/... people replied to my email, so I only
know that the patch builds and works fine under linux, but I do not know
about other OSs...

			Thanks,
				Luca