[FFmpeg-devel] FFSERVER/FFMPEG Broken? --- Broken!

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Oct 22 11:17:01 CEST 2007

Hi

actually i wanted to stay out of this as i can understand everyone
pierre for being angry that someone (unintentionally) broke ffserver
and mans replying rudely to a rude mail

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 09:24:44AM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Piero Bugoni <ffmpeg.devel at yahoo.com> writes:
[...]
> > 1) No point. I'm gladly unsubscribing.
>
> You will not be missed.

well, as pierre was one of the few who did work on ffserver, i do think
he would be missed by some people

> > 2) M?ns Rullg?rd insults others be cause he can hide behind his
> > console. If Rullg?rd has a particular beef with me, we can settle
> > the matter with a fistfight. Simple as that. Other than that M?ns
> > Rullg?rd can go fuck himself.
>
> I only insult other people if I think they deserve it,

yes, me too, and so does everyone, noone insults people who (s)he thinks
dont deserve it :)

> and if I am not
> entirely mistaken, you are the one who's been insulting people on this
> thread, not me.

pierre started it after ffserver stoped working for him, true, can we blame
him for that?
could he have been more polite?
could you have been more polite?

> You 24 have hours to post a public apology for your
> insults on me and others, or I *will* have you banned from the list.

you have 24 hours to fix your grammer errors or diego will bite your ears
off ;)

now back to reallity, please everyone calm down
i like flamewars but this one somehow seems to be really silly, theres no
disagreement between the involved parties at all
and it would be sad if a contributor would be driven away due to it no matter
how large or small his contributions where ...

I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue.
-- Xenocrates