[FFmpeg-devel] Why is rtp.h installed?

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Oct 26 15:00:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
>> Anyway, I think that what we have now is still too complex...
>> What about removing the "#include "rt(s)p.h" from avformat.h, and
>> forcing the users of RT(S)P to explicitly include such headers?
>> If it's ok, I'll send a patch.
>
> ok

good; here is a "rtp_headers_cleanup.diff" patch removing the two
includes from avformat.h, and adding them where needed.
(note: I am going to apply the sdp.c hunk in a short time)

I also attach "fix_allformat_warnings.diff", which fixes the
following warning:
[...]
gcc -I"/tmp/ffmpeg"/libavcodec  -DHAVE_AV_CONFIG_H -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_ISOC9X_SOURCE -I"/tmp/ffmpeg" -I"/tmp/ffmpeg" -I"/tmp/ffmpeg"/libavutil
-fomit-frame-pointer -g -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wall -Wno-switch -Wdisabled-optimization -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -Wno-pointer-sign -O3  -c -o allformats.o allformats.c
-allformats.c:25: warning: redundant redeclaration of ?av_register_rtp_dynamic_payload_handlers?
-rtp_internal.h:117: warning: previous declaration of ?av_register_rtp_dynamic_payload_handlers? was here

			Thanks,
				Luca