[FFmpeg-devel] higher-level libs?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Oct 28 08:51:33 CET 2007

Hello,
On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 01:16:25AM -0500, Timothy Baldridge wrote:
> I'd look at fobs. http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/fobs. Grab the
> fobs-src CVS and give it a whirl. I've been using it for a project of
> mine for some time. It wraps FFMPeg up into C++ classes, and does a
> good job at it too. Infact in the next few weeks I hope to do some
> coding for the Fobs project myself.

If all it does is wrapping it into classes I don't really see how that
should help much (except maybe for those who only learned object oriented
programming languages but never object oriented programming).
If it does more than that your description (and that on the homepage)
only lists the least relevant features, and it is also unfortunate that
it is Java/C++ only.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger