[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] cpu specific implementation of libavutil functions

Nigel Pearson nigel
Mon Sep 10 04:30:22 CEST 2007

> fork(), sigill catching or anything similar is not ok in libavutil
> and actually not in libavcodec (or any other lib) either ...

What about something Linux-specific, like parsing /proc/cpuinfo ?

Ugly in a different way, but at least it doesn't use "exceptions"

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Now the world has gone to bed.
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Darkness won't engulf my head.