[FFmpeg-devel] [REQUEST] Use libnemesi as RTSP stream client in FFmpeg

Andreas Setterlind gamester17
Tue Sep 11 14:09:19 CEST 2007

On 9/11/07, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
> The ffmpeg's RTP improvements and additions that you cited above are in
> the RTP muxer (the code for sending RTP packets), while as far as I know
> libnemesi only implements an RTP demuxer (the code for receiving RTP
> packets).
>
> If you want to improve the RTP demuxer in libavformat, or to implement a
> new demuxer based on libnemesi, I think patches are welcome (for the
> moment, I am working on the RTP muxer)

My request/suggestion was only for the demuxer side (libnemesi is a client).

Again, I am not a programmer myself so I'm hoping someone else looks at it.

Best regards / Andreas (a.k.a. Gamester17)