[FFmpeg-devel] "Fix" an MXF playback problem

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Thu Sep 20 11:40:13 CEST 2007

Hi Reimar,

Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> Hello,
> attached is a patch that "fixes" playback of
> http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/MXF/LibDem10secClip.mxf .
> It is not really a good solution though, but only a quick hack.

Well, if we want him to contact his manufacturer to fix the crap it is
doing, it might not be a good thing to workaround.

Can we use strict here ?

Btw I think you could even move temp_package down in the for.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312