[FFmpeg-devel] how to turn off large file support

François Revol revol
Thu Sep 20 17:14:05 CEST 2007

> Dear all:
> Is it possible to turn off large file support like, -
> D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
> -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE, while I choose to use mips cross compile?

turn off or turn on ??
those defines seem to be in the makefiles by default (not required for
all platforms, but they get ignored usually).
If you really want to turn them off you'll have to patch the makefiles.
I'm not sure it's worth adding an option to configure, but factorizing
them to common.mak would make it simpler for others to comment out.

Fran?ois.