[FFmpeg-devel] RTMP support

Compn tempn
Wed Apr 9 14:00:30 CEST 2008

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:35:29 +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
>Abhinav Goyal wrote:
>> All,
>
>Hi
>
>> Sorry if I am breaching the protocol for posting on this group. I
>> wanted to know if anyone here is working on adding RTMP as a
>> transport (to the URLContext) so that RTMP streams can be
>> saved/transcoded. If not, would it be ok if I start this?
>
>You are more than welcome to contribute =)
>
>PS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Time_Messaging_Protocol

i think the gnash project has rtmp support.
also one of the gnash devels has a patch for curl for rtmp
support

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/tracker-2008-03/0012.html
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gnash/libnet/rtmp.cpp?revision=1.7&root=gnash&view=markup

it would be nice to have rtmp in ffmpeg as well.

-compn