[FFmpeg-devel] GPL licence break (MovieGate)

Christophe Ducommun cducommun
Thu Apr 10 12:37:49 CEST 2008

>> I need one week or two because I work on my software the evening
>> during my free time.
>> I need to finalize some fix in my code, modify the install to add the
>> credits and the application to add also the credits.
>
> It's been a week and a half, did you make progress?

Yes, I have now a Beta which need one fix to be released.

>> I have actually added a Credit page accessible from the main page.
>> But actually I need to add the source code, I don't have finished the
>> work. I hope to finish tomorrow.
>
> Did you finish this?
>
> I see one homepage with a credits page at
>
> http://web.mac.com/cducommun/MG_English/Home.html
>
> and one without at
>
> http://web.mac.com/cducommun/iWeb/MG_English/Home.html

The official main entry for the web site is
www.moviegate.net

And the correct page is
http://web.mac.com/cducommun/MG_English/Home.html

The other web page need to be deleted. I have in the past some problems
with iWeb.

Christophe