[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for "non monotone timestamp" error

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Aug 4 15:49:54 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 03:14:44PM +0200, Diep Ho wrote:
> [...]

As ive said there is no such thing as low delay mpeg1 and iam not interrested
in creating such invalid files.

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his
enemies for the hardest victory is over self. -- Aristotle