[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for "non monotone timestamp" error

Diep Ho DHo
Mon Aug 4 16:31:45 CEST 2008

Do you want to say that ffmpeg will not support mpeg1 files without b-frames anymore?
Our files are just mpeg1 files without any b-frames. I don't care if they are low_delay or not.

Do you mean mpeg1 files without b-frames are not valid?

Is there anyone still uses mpeg1 video without b-frames?

Diep Ho