[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for "non monotone timestamp" error

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Aug 4 19:20:00 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 04:31:45PM +0200, Diep Ho wrote:
> [...]

no, low delay != no b frames

> Our files are just mpeg1 files without any b-frames. I don't care if they are low_delay or not.

I have never seen any of your files, nor do i know what problem you have
I just saw a broken patch or 2 from you.

> Do you mean mpeg1 files without b-frames are not valid?

no, they can be valid

> Is there anyone still uses mpeg1 video without b-frames?

yes

Many things microsoft did are stupid, but not doing something just because
microsoft did it is even more stupid. If everything ms did were stupid they
would be bankrupt already.