[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for "non monotone timestamp" error

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Aug 6 22:57:03 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 09:49:28AM +0200, Diep Ho wrote:
> [...]

ive already told you that b frames and low delay are 2 seperate things

> Furthermore, ffmpeg should support files that have been being created with this setting.

because you created such files ...
no, that is no reason to support them.
If such files are widespreadly used it makes sense to support them no matter
what the specs say but a file created by a single person who specified a
combination of options that is invalid no.

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
-- Aristotle