[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Multiple inclusion guards in headers

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Aug 17 19:37:02 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 06:27:45PM +0100, Robert Swain wrote:
> 2008/8/17 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:
> [The beginning of another potential flame war]
>
> Michael, do you really want to have the burden of flame wars on top of
> reviewing code right now? I was hoping nothing would flare up for your
> sake so you didn't feel compelled to deal with such but you seem to
> now be starting it yourself...

Sorry but if i commit code with a clear notice that it will be cleaned
up ASAP and diego replies with nothing more than
"(sigh)"
then i really think you are now complaining to the wrong person about
starting something

besides i do think $subj should be clarified even if now is maybe not the
best time.

Thouse who are best at talking, realize last or never when they are wrong.