[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Aug 25 09:03:53 CEST 2008

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
>> rtsp://helix1.smgradio.com/encoder/VirginRadioAAC.rm
>> stream disappeared. The server now answers the "DESCRIBE" command with
>> "RTSP/1.0 404 Not Found".
>
> rtsp://128.194.247.73:7070/broadcast/kamu-fm works for me. (Once this
> stuff is in svn I'll work to get failing streams running also, but
> I'll first try to get in what works, is that OK?)

Ok for me (if an explicit error message is generated when unsupported
streams are found... Right now, the rtsp demuxer seems to continuously
parse incoming packets, silently failing without generating any output...
As a result, ffplay stalls).

Of course, we need Michael's and Luca B's opinions about this.

				Luca