[FFmpeg-devel] FFMpeg on SH4 (STi7109)

Jean-Michel Hautbois jhautbois
Wed Dec 3 17:49:00 CET 2008

2008/11/27 Jean-Michel Hautbois <jhautbois at gmail.com>

> [...]

OK, it works. There is only one thing that is problematic, from my point of
view...
All the objects are build in the directory where it has been launched (say,
for example, /home/my_home/ffmpeg) instead of the target_path directory
specified in the configure line.

When looking at the Makefile, it doesn't take into account the TARGET_PATH
variable in the CFLAGS.
I think this should be done ?

JM