[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg icons

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Mon Dec 8 11:07:56 CET 2008

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 3:24 PM, M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> wrote:
> "Ramiro Polla" <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> writes:

>>> The 16x16 looks awful.  Are you using the SVG to create these?
>>
>> Yes, I got the one from the website, removed "FFmpeg", and used
>> inkscape to export to png, then png2ico to convert to .ico.
>
> Maybe it will look better if you reduce the line width for the 16x16
> version.

I'm horrible with those image editing programs. Can anyone with a
little more expertise do this?

It'd be nice to have a centralized icon that other projects can use
for FFmpeg, instead of creating their own. Also maybe some day in a
distant future FFmpeg will support .rc files in Windows and could then
use this icon.

Ramiro Polla