[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for output_example.c

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Dec 18 12:48:26 CET 2008

Hi,

Steve Allen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The example output code works fine with the MPEG4 codec but fails with the H264 codec.

I think this same issue came up in the past (there should be some track of it in
the mailing list archives). It turned out that output_example.c is correct, but
there was a bug in the mov muxer (and in some other muxers, maybe matroska and
flv?).

There was some discussion on ffmpeg-devel about how to fix the bug (and I posted
some patches), but I do not know what was the conclusion...

Anyway, I think the problem should not be addressed in output_example.c, but
in the muxer.

				Luca