[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Move swscale into FFmpeg repository

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Thu Dec 18 23:46:16 CET 2008

Hi,

I remember someone suggested this a few days ago, but I don't remember
the answers, and I can't find the e-mail anymore.

Since swscale will be an integral part of FFmpeg when the old scaler
is dropped, this might be a good idea. It also allows svn up to get
the appropriate version of swscale, and doesn't require an extra git
clone.

Its cvslog emails are already redirected to FFmpeg's.

I don't know how hard this will be for root at mphq though...

Ramiro Polla