[FFmpeg-devel] Update on lbos

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Feb 6 08:07:38 CET 2008

Hi Rich,

Rich Felker wrote:
[...]
>> I suspect this happens because ffserver ends up by including
>> libbrokenos/include/network.h instead of libavformat/network.h
>> Try moving the network.h file from libbrokenos/include to libbrokenos:
>> I think this should fix the problem (the presence of network.h
>> in libbrokenos/include is a bug).
>
> Why does libbrokenos have a "network.h"? This is not a standard
> header.
It's an internal header, which should not be visible to programs using
lbos (it is used for avoiding to repeat the same "#include" in many
.c files in lbos - I do not think it is a problem, but if you want I can
easily get rid of it).
Unfortunately, it ended up in the include directory by mistake.

				Luca