[FFmpeg-devel] Update on lbos

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Feb 6 08:36:23 CET 2008

Hi Rich,

Rich Felker wrote:
[...]
>> Moving network.h results in build failure due to poll.h not being included.
>> Btw, should it not be sys/poll.h? Actually copying poll.h to sys/poll.h
>> and moving network.h does allow the build to finish.
>
> No, sys/poll.h is incorrect and nonconformant. I reported that bug a
> while back and it was fixed to use simply poll.h.
The problem is that ffserver.c is still including sys/poll.h, and my
patch forgets to fix this.
I did not notice the problem before because I could only test mingw32
(which does not compile ffserver) and linux (which provides sys/poll.h).

I think this include can be fixed independently from lbos, right? I'll
send an email with a patch for ffserver, so that noone will miss the issue.

			Thanks,
				Luca