[FFmpeg-devel] Fix NTP time in RTCP SR packets

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Feb 15 09:15:17 CET 2008

Hello,
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 08:40:40AM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> I recently notice some errors in the statistics
> computed on RTP streams generated by libavformat.
> After some investigation, I noticed that the errors
> are due to the fact that rtcp_send_sr() is invoked
> with the gettimeofday() time and not the NTP time as
> a parameter.

As you probably know I am always and still opposed to leaking
unnecessary information about the local system to a server,
and thus strongly dislike the fact that gettime is used at all, at
least without enabling it explicitly.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger