[FFmpeg-devel] New project using ffmpeg

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Feb 21 17:24:10 CET 2008

Another two weeks have passed without a reaction from your side...

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 02:22:09AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 08:50:50AM +0000, Cezary Falba wrote:
> >
> > On 5 Feb 2008, at 23:54, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >
> >> Another two weeks have passed without news from you.  What's it going to
> >> be?  Especially points 1 and 2 can be solved very quickly and are
> >> essential to satisfy FFmpeg's licensing terms.
> >>
> >> It's soon going to be 5 months since we pointed all of this out to you
> >> and you still do not comply with our license.  If this does not get
> >> resolved shortly we will have to find other ways of dealing with you.
> >> So far my patience has gotten me nowhere.
> >
> > I've just uploaded new versions of software and source codes.
>
> http://s2.wap.filmnight.com/trailers/SaffronSetup0.3.3.exe
>
> 403 Permission denied

This has been fixed.

> > Libamr is no longer used.
> > Source codes now include FFmpeg source as well as x264 and lame (with a
> > proper note on website).
> > There is also information about confguration used and instructions how to
> > make programs.
>
> good
>
> You also package FAAC and FAAD2 along with the Mac sources (apparently
> without using them), but not with the Windows sources.  This is good
> for what?

This is still the case.  Not that it matters to us...

> > Licences have been updated to GPL.
>
> No, they have not.  Why do you say they have been updated when in fact
> they have not been updated?

The licenses in the Mac zip file have been updated.

The licenses in the Windows source file have not been updated.

The homepage still says that the stuff is LGPL, when in fact it is GPL.

Diego