[FFmpeg-devel] here's a patch for "missing LFE in DTS decoding"

madshi dear
Fri Jan 4 13:30:31 CET 2008

Earlier I reported a DTS decoding bug. See here:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/60896

Attached you'll find a fix for that bug ("DcaMissingLfe.patch"). The fix
was created by trial and error. I can't explain why exactly this
constant is needed. But I've verified with about 15 different DTS
samples (some with 16bit, some with 24bit) that the constant in my patch
is the correct one to use. The constant currently being used by SVN
results in a practically zeroed out LFE channel with every DTS sample I
tried.

Gr??e *?* Regards...

*Mathias Rauen*
Ernst-M?ller-Allee 10