[FFmpeg-devel] patch for libdc1394.c

Alessandro Sappia a.sappia
Sat Jan 5 23:39:26 CET 2008

Hi all,
I'm writing some software using the development version of libdc1394.
To learn how the new library works I used to patch ffmpeg libdc1394
in order to use the new version of the library.

I send this patch now that libdc1394 version 2.0.0 is out.

The patch is split in two parts

one is for configure:
it checks for the existence of both the old and the new libdc1394

the second is for libavdevice/libdc1394.c
a define chooses which version of the code should be used.

Tested working on my box.

My pleasure

Alessandro Sappia

Thanks to lu_zero for supporting me ^^