[FFmpeg-devel] Help!!!B picture before any references, skipping&&decode_slice_header error&&no frame!

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Mon Jan 7 12:46:58 CET 2008

Cheng Tao(TRS) wrote:

> -hi,all-
> 	i am using ffmpeg to extract frames of vedio files.

Then your problem is a user matter, not a development matter; therefore,
it does not belong on this list. Try ffmpeg-user.

When you do, please provide the full command line you used and the
complete (copy-and-pasted) output messages.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.