[FFmpeg-devel] switching to git - eventually?

Alessandro Sappia a.sappia
Mon Jan 7 17:52:43 CET 2008

Mike Melanson ha scritto:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>
>> providing some idiot proof docs on how to set up git-svn with working push
>> to svn would surely help here ...
>>

> I volunteer to be the test idiot since I still don't understand anything
> about git or any other distributed SCM.

I volunteer to be a test idiot too because I'm still missing some basis
on how main features of any distributed SCM works. (branching,
TAGS, <put here your favourite feature>)

Joking, but I could be a test idiot for this subject too.

Alessandro