[FFmpeg-devel] Question on libbrokenos support

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Tue Jan 8 16:57:54 CET 2008

Hi,

On Jan 8, 2008 10:31 AM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:

> Or maybe there is a third solution, which is more correct and I
> am not seeing...

Like I said earlier, do a touch libos/sys/select.h if select.h appears
missing in configure. For headers with actual content, do a ln -s to
_actualheadername.h or echo #include "_actualheadername.h" >>
actualheadername.h where that _actualheadername .his part of svn (in
libos/*, again). If this is unclear, let me know and I can try to explain
better.

That way, libos provides fixes for broken stuff only if needed and you don't
need any mods in the ffmpeg tree itself or gcc-specific stuff...

Ronald