[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] Behaviour of liba52 decoder

Thorsten Jordan tjordan
Mon Jan 14 14:45:36 CET 2008

Thorsten Jordan schrieb:
> Michael Niedermayer schrieb:

crap, i introduced a bug while undoing indent (forgot a line),

here is a tested patch with additional indentation patch. I also removed
the inbuf structure member, which is useless now.

comments welcome

--
Regards, Thorsten