[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] replace some static with asm_visibility or so

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Jan 27 15:10:39 CET 2008

Hello,
as you may know current code does not compile with ICC and assembler due
to it optimizing away all the constants.
I wonder if you'd find it acceptable to replace all the "static"
attributes by a define, e.g. "asm_visibility" that would be static by
default but empty for any compilers that cannot handle it (actually, I'd
be just happy with having it defined to static always, a one line change
seems ok to me to compile with a different compiler, just not the
current situation).

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger