[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] replace some static with asm_visibility or so

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Jan 28 03:02:38 CET 2008

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 01:36:57AM +0100, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> >> All you will do is breaking stream copy.
> >
> > that doesnt work currently anyway, object ids are lost ...
>
> It works for aac and mpeg4.
>
> > and dont fear i plan to change the muxer as well,
>
> Well, feel free to submit a patch which change the muxer to mux mp4 with
> correct object type id (don't forget mpeg-2, and aac profiles),
> and with working mp4->mov remux too.
>
> Im sure there won't be any problem exporting object type id then.

ok first patch, this ensures that the correct stsd tag is writtin for
.mp4

Concerning the gods, I have no means of knowing whether they exist or not
or of what sort they may be, because of the obscurity of the subject, and
the brevity of human life -- Protagoras