[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] additinal desc_type for dtshd mpeg-ts demuxer

elupus elupus
Thu Jul 24 22:50:12 CEST 2008

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:03:27 +0100, Ian Caulfield wrote:

> 2008/7/24 elupus <elupus at ecce.se>:

>>> And here we go again.
>>
>> So did we get anywhere on this. With this patch, atleast dts/ac3 tracks on
>> blueray/hddvd are marked as such. Independent on what type of ac3 they
>> contain.
>>
>> For TrueHD, this will with our current parser atleast for blueray allow
>> decoding of the stream. For hddvd it won't.
>>
> What fails to work with TrueHD tracks in EVOBs for you? Works for me...
>
> Ian

Well, put it this way. If you remux the EVOB into mpegts and put the TrueHD
track on the same PID where on blueray you would have had TrueHD + AC3, it
won't work. This patch doesn't effect EVOB demuxer at all.