[FFmpeg-devel] H.264 & interlacing artifacts

Mark Buechler mark.buechler
Sun Jul 27 03:03:37 CEST 2008

Howdy.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Baptiste Coudurier <
baptiste.coudurier at smartjog.com> wrote:

> Mark Buechler wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:47 PM, Paul Kendall <paul at kcbbs.gen.nz>
> wrote:

> majorly
> >>>
> >> With my AAC patches and putting it all into MythTV evertyhing is working
> >> beautifully :-)

> >> ditto
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Paul
> >>  <https://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-devel>
> >>

> > See Michael, I knew you could fix it in 6 days if you tried.
> >

> Please, don't let him prove your are wrong. Hopefully he has better
> interests.
>
> Besides any help is welcome, especially regarding documentation if you
> can't code, would you join the effort ?

Most people who know me don't take me seriously.. Life is boring without a
sense or humor.

My spare time is taken up 20% MythTV, 10% SCST, 85% drinking heavily.

- Mark.